OnFinance is seeking a highly skilled Junior App Developer to join our team in Bangalore, India. As a key member of the OnFinance team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the frontend of our AI-backed super app for investing and improving financial literacy. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure that the app is visually appealing, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Develop and maintain the frontend of the OnFinance app using Flutter.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to implement new features and updates to the app
- Ensure that the app is visually appealing, intuitive, and easy to use
- Stay up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies and best practices
- Contribute your own ideas and solutions to frontend challenges
- 1-2 years of experience in frontend development
- Proficiency in Mobile development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for creating beautiful and intuitive user experiences
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with user research and customer feedback gathering
- Knowledge of financial or investment-related products